Monday, November 24, 2008

12:06am 25thNov

sians laa ! .

of all times , one friend of mine came to sms abt see-ing my ex around . lols


maybe its a message telling me : serve you right for ditching someone who once appreciated ur existence , muahahahaha ! .


ok, thats dumb .


but yea , its 100% that someone won't go watch fireworks with me , for 2years in a row . ohwell


how i wish it'll be slightly different for this year , zz


omg , i just received a email good enuf for me to smile ((: .

finally , woots !


and yea , somehow it killed my idea of not being able to watch the fireworks with someone . ((:




and after tmr (: , i'll be even happier ,

cos it'll be the end of my CDS for the week ((:


alright then , perhaps its time for me to do a lil bit of stuffs before i sleep agn . lols


cyas peeps !



dumb and bitchy , yet so happy .

No comments: