Sunday, November 23, 2008

12:14am 24thNov

so fast , its nearing the end of Nov alr .


which means ,

its time to study ,

its time i start to plan wad to do for my 2weeks break ,




sian la , i'm uber sian nw , cos i rmb-ed that , i wanted someone to go watch fireworks with me this year .

and , its just 1month away TT .


somehow , leonard managed to break me some news which give me a (: for today .

thanks bro (:


and yup , i guess i'll need to wait until next year , or maybe years later before i can go watch fireworks with someone again. zz

sian1/2 lor .


ohwell , was sian to the extent , i installed gunbound in my laptop . lol



tmr's monday agn -.- and the day after it will suck , zz


nothing much to add on ,

for now i just wish that , someone will go fireworks with me this year .

someone which i had in mind of cos , lol



how i wish , those unwanted memories .

No comments: