Sunday, August 24, 2008

10:41pm 24thAUG

sians ~

went studying pretty early today .

12noon early ?. LOL


i seriously got no mood to blog today .

my intentions here is to RANT !


and so .

to the curious people out there .

yes . i do smoke ((:

and i dunno why people nowadays give me the 'WTF' look when they know i smoke .

WHATS wrong with smoking ?. seriously

nvm . i shall not blab anymore .

sometimes i ask myself , why do i bother about what others think ?.

but since i do get bothered by what others think about me . ohwell


I'm starting to think alot nowadays .

i wonder .


I'm seriously feeling damn sian now .

I understand why some gets ostracized when they picks up some hated habits .

I understand now the feeling of being given 'that kind of look' .

I understand much more now .



taking my first paper in 8hours time .

wish me luck .



talkativefingers dao-ed me

No comments: