Sunday, August 31, 2008

3:04am 1stSEP

LOLS .

here comes September .

and 1 year ago . im using this song ' Wake Me Up When September Ends ' to wake myself up . lols


ohwell . guess its pretty useless .

1 year ago im planning to like go ITE to bball .

and 1 year later i somehow got myself thrashed by others in bball -.- zz



ohwell ~

somehow im facing some problems here with some girl and myself .

i took the first step but obviously the stepping stone let me down .

whilst for myself , i can't seem to get back my original form this few days .
its getting more and more difficult for me to move around in bball . compared to months ago , or even a year ago .


yea . so i guess,

Firstly , i gotta work harder .

Secondly , i still have to work harder

or perhaps lastly ?, give up -.-


yea . guess its time to elaborate on my day .

shopped alone the whole afternoon .

Comex rocks my sock man !

bought HDD for myself and joel , and some psp stuffs .

yea . saw many many many many many CHIOBUS around !

compared to the disappointing saturday night when i met some of the chio-est in my class with rafi , however still a great disappointment . lol


and yea . missed the clubbin' session with rafi .

sians . shal not elaborate on the disappointing reason .

and yea . bought a havanas as there was a 20% off .


lucky ivan was arund to be my ATM . wahahhas .

thanks to the 2 HDD i bought , it cost me my savings . lol


SO . I'm looking forward to :

Tmr's bball , i doubt it will be a success due to the organiser(s) .

Kbox on Tues , ((:

AND . I'm not looking forward to :

the XL jerseys on SAT .




ohwell . gotta go i guess . (:



i guess i just gave up . ohwell !

No comments: