Sunday, August 10, 2008

12:49am 11thAUG

ohyea .

met up with anson after so long . hahas

watched Money Not Enough 2 and caught up with one another .


personally recommends it to my dad .

cos its almost 90% hokkien . my dad's primary language .


yes , he can't really speak chinese or english .



and yea . watched part of Spain VS Greece in the Basketball Olympics .

guess wad . Spain's ball controller or playmaker is only 17 !

and he's fking fast -.- how imba ~


and now watching hw USA tears China apart -.-

yea .

not much of a showcase . zzz


alright . i wanted to at least study abit for my exams .

and thanks to the olympics , i can't really concentrate .

LOL

and just realised my attempts were futile

ohwell . luckily it lasted for 2days only .phew ~



and there goes my chance i guess . aww ~

No comments: