Sunday, August 17, 2008

12:31am 18thAUG

ohwell . studied for a day with rafi . lols

slightly more fruitful i guess . at least someone somehow taught me abit of maths .

and yea. enjoyed listening to the conversations between his friends .

i just realised i actually enjoy eavesdropping . lol
and yea. i think his friend melissa or wad is cute laa ~

too bad didn had much chance or rather courage to go talk to her more. zzz



and yea . watching MANUTD VS NEWCASTLE nw .

lost my first bet within 25mins . cos newcastle scored first -.- zzz

and i got a very strong feeling i will lose my second bet as it dun seems like ManUtd intends to score another one .

so . i guess there goes my $10 -.-


nvm den . lol

if i win i will treat those around me some food . seriously . like those who studies with me ?. LOL

too bad guys ~




alright . the start of study week .

hopefully i will not face the sup-papers . LOL !


cyas guys (:


the desperado me

No comments: