Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12:09am 13thAUG

slept kinda early this few days .

for some reasons which i dun even know why ?. lol



and yea . hopefully the last post did some help . even if its 0.5%



ok . forgotten wad i wanted to type due to some age problems . nvm -.-


and yea . sad enuf , didn't managed to bball just nw .

as when we're abt to go down . it started raining alr . lols

anyway forgot to cut my nails . so it might be better since it rained . lol

god dun want me to scratch anyone accidenttally .


remind me of the Great Speeches made earlier in the day by people around me . lol

enjoyed listening (: seriously




and yea . guess thats all for the day . hahas




when i think of the past ,

it reminds me of the countless regrets .

when i imagine about my future ,

i just wanna lead a 'quiet' life with my partner .

when i look at what i am now ,

it will be better if i sleep and start dreaming again

hopefully not to wake up anymore* (:

*applicablee only if i get to choose that particular sweet dream

No comments: