Saturday, August 30, 2008

3:11am 31stAUG

so fast . its alr the end of August ,


and yea . felt kinda upset on friday .

ate ALOT to kill that negative feeling of mine .

yea . maybe i think too much .

and maybe its time i give up .

pointless


yea . so now im kinda worried about my game on saturday .

firstly , the jersey size -.-

lastly , my performance .


i can't abt the first prob . ohwell

and yea . my form lately sucked horribly .

how to play siah ~ -.- zz


ohwell . i've gt 5more days to brush up my form



and yea . kbox on tues and maybe tmr .

but HDD is my priority .




and yea . went out with rafi agn today .

wanted to be a kind soul to visit Huichen at CK .

ended up meeting elaine and her at cine .

damn sian la ~ no chiobu out today -.-

and to think that im so lucky enuf to dine with my classmates . ohwell ~


yea . so decided to go PS first as i knew they are going to shop .

im only interested in shopping my own items .


so . went back CJ .

HtooHtoo resigned

Saiful transferred -.-



well , I'm the only oldest staff in PS nw -.-


lols . alright . off to psp !

cyas peeps !



i hope , someone will strike me soon .

i'm getting bored man ~

No comments: