Wednesday, August 13, 2008

11:32pm 13thAUG

ohwell .

im like blogging earlier daily . lols


anyway . tried doing esfac

bt i guess im too tired .

thus causing the short-temperament in me


yawns . ~ zz

super tired la today .

finally i can not bring my shoe bag tmr ((:

finally .

how i wish joelpeh will jio me to a Kbox session soon .

i wanna ENJOY !

niceone .

study week followed by ALL the papers -.-


seriously hoping that i can study alone peacefully .

and of cos at one of my fav spots . lol


alright .

trying to recap what happened to me since the very first time i stepped into TP .

guess i'm much luckier than my joel shifu .

so i think i shall grumble less and appreciate more .


hopefully i can la . towards a person who grumbles usually . -.-


guess i shall stop here

cyas peeps ! ((:


where'd you gone ?.

No comments: