Saturday, August 23, 2008

2:46am 24thAUG

omigosh .

in around 30hours ? will be my IWD paper.

zzz la .

i think im gonna flunk horribly this time round .

i didn't even study la today .

woke up too late . and of cos that horrible weather .

i guess im TOO lazy -.-


and so .

nvm . i shall not say my plans for this coming afternoon .

cos often when i say it out .

i can't seem to do it .




sian diao la . ~

i wonder what am i thinking sometimes .

i always make the wrong decisions .

always -.-


and yea . was like browsing thru my comments from the time i started Friendster .

and i realised more about me .

for example:
I'm much happier when i work,comparing to the life i have now -.- .

I love to hear nice things

I think I'm more appreciated when I help someone in work than i help someone in other stuffs .



sigh .

I think i shud find some stuffs that can make me find out about myself . seriously

and i think ..


i like talkativefingers ?

No comments: