Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thanks to NESSA -.-

#1 Where would you go if someone sponsors you with an air ticket?

good question , i dunno?

#2 What's your favourite thing to do?

bball with the usuals (:

#3 Do you think money can buy happiness?

no ?~

#4 If you were given a chance to receive something what will it be?

acknowledgement from all

#5 Things that you cant live without:

PSP ! maybe bball ? and those understanding pals (:

#6 What are you afraid to lose?

my peaceful mind

#7 If you win 1 million dollars,what would you do?

Buy over that empty apartment beside my apartment . my dad's dream (:

#8 What do you dream of doing in the future

A job enough to feed me and keep me contented (:

#9 List down 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

funny

very very friendly

filial ?. lols

#10 What makes you happy?
just being with my old gang . seriously (:

#11 What type of ppl do you hate the most?

backstabbers ,arrogant , those who mocks at one but not realising he or she has got more things to get mocked at

#12 If you have super powers what would it be?

able to talk to anybody i want

#13 Would you go for happiness or money?

happiness (:

#14 Who do you think is the most important ppl in your life?

my brothers .

#15 If you have a girlfriend would you die for her?

depends (: unless i found out things that i hate about her .lol

#16 Who's the last person who hugged you?

been quite awhile . theresa i guess ? eee ~

#17 What is the one thing you want to do badly right now?

Score 'A' for CKT and Esfac

#18 Who are you close to?

mt brothers . all of them .

#19 Are you courageous enough to tell to tell the person you like her?

if im very confident (:

#20 If you could do one thing all over agn what would you do?

go back to stgabs ?

7 things that scare you:

Girls with makeup

Molestive girls

Cries

Public presentation

Injuring my elbow

Personal matters

Horribly wrong decisions


7 things that you like the most:

BBALL !

PSP !

SLACK !

Noodles !

no more lah -.-


7 important things in my room:

Laptop ?

Modem ??

TV !

Air-con ?

my Doraeman blanket *oops

Closet ?

Hiding area (:


7 random facts about me:

im a lousy bball player . seriously

i enjoy being alone usually

i'm friendly only if the other one is (:

i enjoy ignoring others .

i dislike girls , unless i think ur different .

i LOVE dazing !

i usually watch movie with my GF only .


7 things i plan to do before i die:
making everyone happy (:

sell away everything i have to check my total value . lols

get everyone i met before to come my funeral

change someone's life

laugh to my heart's content

wad else ?


7 things i can do:

Sleep . my forte

Listen to someone

Keep quiet

Complain

Forgive

Forget

Ignoring someone


7 things you are attracted to the opposite sex:

CUTEE !

Keeping quiet all the time

Enjoy sleeping or bball

SMILE (:

Frank

wad else ?


7 things i always say:

WALIEW !

WadTheFuck

zzz

LOL

Sians ~

KP LA !

yayaya ~


7 persons to do this quiz

Pauline

Ivan

Joel

Derrick

Esther

Rachel

???


finally im done -.-

No comments: