Saturday, August 16, 2008

2:11am 17thAUG

ohwell . spent a day studying in mac .(:

bt i doubt its much helpful . lols


had a great night with the old gang (:

after so long ~


alright . 2weeks more to September .

and so :


EPL started ! hurray !

time to visit SingaporePools . and maybe make some generous donations to them

1week more the the exams

2weeks more to the holidays

and also

3weeks more to the 3on3 im gonna join .

im looking forward to play my notanker team with benedict .

only if feremy agrees to play . lol


anyway . i doubt my team can get into the 2nd round la

nowadays im like getting slower and less responsive in bball la . zzz

which means i will drag down the team -.-

and im only 17going18 .

and i doubt there's time for coordinating la .

and let's not even mention my personal form . zzz

ohwell . ~

i guess my time's over alr . zz


cyas peeps ! (:





watch me !

No comments: